Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Angry Post

Well I'm very irritated today. The mortgage brokers and our realtor were almost certain we'd close on March 19th. But then, that fell through, so an extension was made for another week. It is now Wednesday, March 24th. I called the mortgage company this morning, and they got Ben's file back from HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development), and now there's some little paperwork errors that need to be fixed, sent back to HUD and reveiwed, once again. The already had an extenstion last week to get paperwork, and now they need more time just to fix a few little things? Seriously...what the hell!?


We are really pressing time here! We don't have another week. This is rediculous. We need to get out of our apartment by April 1st to avoid paying another months rent. Not to mention we would have had Friday (as I requested this day off, and then unrequested it today, I'm lucky I have an understanding boss) and Sunday to move our stuff. Saturday we have a wedding in Springfield to go too (we cancelled the hotel room for this and are passing up a night of free drinks BECAUSE WE THOUGHT WE WERE MOVING), so we only have those two days. I cannot take off 2 days of work to move, which is the appropriate amount of time I will need to get moved and get the place cleaned up! AHHHH!

I just want to punch HUD in the face right now. I don't blame the brokers or our realtor, I'm blaming HUD for being a bunch of picky little pansies...if they are checking all this stuff so throughly, why didn't they catch all of this the first time?

I also forgot my gym clothes today, I'm pretty sure my monthly 'friend' is going to show up some time today, the weather blows, my acid indigestion never goes away, etc...its just one of those awesome days. I'm seriously on the verge of bawling my eyes out with anger at this whole stupid situation. We just want to get in there, get the move overwith, and move on. But instead, we have to sit and sit and wait for that phone call.

Oh and to add a little more anger onto my already overly irritating day, I still have not lost any weight, so the Biggest Loser competition is going just swimmingly! I feel like an idiot that I've weighed in three weeks in a row and nothings happened. I mean, not even 2 pounds. They're probably thinking, 'Why did you join this competition, if you're not trying?" Well, that's the thing, imaginary gym employees in my story, I AM TRYING! I am trying, dammit. I've BEEN trying for over two months now. You tell me why nothing's happening, you see me here 3 or 4 days a week, fighting lesbians off the elliptacle and walking up the rotating stairway of hell, so you tell me!

UGH!!!!!!!!

I want to give up so bad. I'm not going too, but I want too. I'm sick of trying to be positive about something that is never going to happen. I have to work, so I can't quit my job because it requires sitting in a chair for 8 hours. Over the past few months, I've read lots of success stories but various women, young, old, obese, thick, and jiggly and they all say the same things: "I started eating better and working out 30-45 minutes a day, 3-4 days a week and lost 45 pounds in 3 months" or something of that nature. So that's roughly 15 pounds a month. So....what's my problem then? I've been eating better for almost 3 months, eating whole grains, fruits, vegetables, more salad than I can handle, besides the outrageous carb count in Scamway sandwhiches, I barely eat any bread, I watch my sodium intake, I get a very adequate amount of sleep each night, I eat a good breakfast, I've been drinking 55 calorie beer (2 nights a week), I barely drink pop anymore, I went from almost 4 cans a day to 1diet pop if any at all, I work out 45-50 minutes 3-4 days a week...WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THERE?! Yeah, on the weekends, I will get take out, or eat a little bit of junk here or there, but nothing that should be preventing me from losing ANY weight AT ALL. People keep telling me, 'Oh just give it time, it will start falling off one day..." Really? 3 months later? If I was a roast in a smoker I'd be liquified right now. If Jillian Michaels weren't alive, she'd be rolling in her grave right now!

1 1/2 hours later...

Ok, so I took a break and had some lunch, drove around and got some fresh air, and I feel slightly better.

So, nothing unusually exciting has happened to me lately. I bought a dress for the wedding on Saturday, but not a green one. I was definately budget shopping, and DEB did not have any green dresses to my liking. So I settled with a very cute black one. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it actually looked, since me shopping for anything is always a horrible and anguishing experience. Clothes just keep shrinking and shrinking because we're all supposed to be anorexic models nowadays. Anyway, It was on clearance too for $25.00, so it left me room to buy shoes and a few other accessories, like panty-hoes. I think pantyhose are hilarious! You pull them out of the little box shaped like an egg, so it's like unhatching a little baby animal or something, and the things are so tiny you always question whether or not they are going to fit you. They always go up the leg all sleek and sexy, but then you get to your midsection and the feeling immediately goes away and quickly turns into sadness when you realize that the pantyhose will not stay comfortably on the lower abdomen. They keep sliding down, under your stomach 'pooch', and you can feel it when you walk. "These god damned pantyhose keep sliding down!"...Then they always fit your crotch weird. You feel the strangest desire to do lunges as often as possible while sporting a pair of 'hose because they are preventing your legs from moving as freely. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm always messing with the crotch area of those things when I wear them. And, it's just inevitable that if you purchase a pair of pantyhose, they are going to tread and tear and there's nothing you can do about it. They are just hilariously stupid. I've worn a total of about 5 pairs of 'hose in my life, and all were ripped in a matter of hours. I'm choosing to wear them for the wedding on Saturday because my pasty, jet puffed legs, are white as marshmellows. That's what I look like, the Stay Puffed Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters.


Hopefully the wedding will be fun though for the short time that we will be there. We had Ben's mom cancel our hotel room because we thought we were going to have to rush back that night and hit the hay so we could get up bright and early and finish moving and cleaning on Sunday, but to no avail. Thanks again, HUD, for your picky and finicky bull that is causing us so much stress. You'd think we were moving into a castle the way they are handling things.

Hopefully this will all work out soon, so I can stop posting angry posts.

Have a good day all.

No comments: