Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Phish

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I've been extremely busy at work. I'm not complaining though, the wicked witch is gone and I will gladly take over the job if it means she's leaving. I finally got somewhat caught up today and realized I'd deserted my blog.  I went to back to it and it felt like I was visiting an old abandon house. Poor blog.






So I went to Phish over the weeked. It was awesome. I forgot how much I hate sitting in the lawn at that place though. Alpine Valley is literally in a valley, so the lawn is a steep hill of agony that is scary whether your going up or down it.  People are constantly going up and down so it's very likely that some drunk asshole will give you a 'bow to the the face or chest and knock you backwards or forwards. It would be a very painful domino effect if that happened. I made sure to stay close to the handrails during the hikes because I could only imagine the worst if I were to fall. Last year we were in 26th row pavilion, so I guess I can't complain. Here are some pictures from the show:




Me and the man...very excited lol.


Green Man...obviously stuffs. Don't lie, it's the first thing you looked at.



Ben jocked in his new camera...

This is our friend Jason, who repeatedly jumped off the loft in our hotel room.


Lake Lawn Resort Balcony Pics


So yeah, it was an awesome trip.  There's plenty more pictures, but those were just a few of my favorites.

Sorry for the short lame post...work is almost over.

Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments: