Thursday, March 11, 2010

Venting

Ok, wow, this acid indigestion is really getting out of control. For lunch today, I had Subway. Turkey, ham, pickles, green peppers, light mayo, mustard, provolone, lettuce and spinach on honey oat bread. Later, I ate 4 rolaids, accompanied by a cup of a yogurt and a few slices of apple, followed by 2 tums. Wouldn't ya know it, I am still fighting the uncomfortable storm of the century going on my stomach right now and this started about 2 1/2 hours ago. I tried chugging water too, but I think that made it worse. What the hell man? I have been cutting WAY back on the drinking, so I can't blame it on beer. I have completely cut out drinking during the week, and even on the weekends I haven't been drinking that much. I'm almost bored with it...I can't believe I even just typed that, but I'm serious. That being said, I still can't figure out why the weight won't come off. What am I doing wrong?!?! Like I said, I've seriously cut back on the beer, and the beer I am drinking is Select 55, all I eat during the week is greens is moderate portions of anything, I've been working out harder...I mean, seriously? Is my metabolism asleep? I don't understand this. I mean, I'd be happy with 10 pounds at least, but I think I'm up to 7 now, in 2 fricking months? I'm 24 years old, what's the problem here?

I don't know what I have to do? Should I just drink chicken broth and water and quit my job and work out 8 hours a day and take laxatives and diet pills? Jeez!

I'm just so flustered. I wanted to get in moderately decent shape by the end of March for the wedding we have to go too, but apparently the fat that has suction cupped itself to my body isn't going to budge for awhile. So I guess my next goal is summer time. It really breaks my heart that I've virtually seen no response from my body yet. Everytime I feel like I'm thinning out a little, my jeans never get bigger. Infact I think they've gotten a little tighter. Maybe I'm building muscle and it's just disguising itself as fat...but muscles don't jiggle, so keep dreaming Brittney.

Oh well. I'm going to go to the gym today and work on something that won't ever happen.

Oh, and I bought an 'Emery Cat' scratcher for Poster...It's an 'As seen on TV' product. His nails are out of control, and I decided to buy this for him because it's supposed to naturally file his nails, hence the name, 'Emory Cat'. I waited for over a month for this thing, and when it finally came last night...HE DIDN'T EVEN LIKE IT.

I'M GOING TO PUNCH POSTER IN HIS TINY CAT HEAD THAT IS TOO SMALL FOR HIS HUGE CAT BODY.

The 'Emory Cat' also came with a little feathery bopper toy...which he demolished, ripped apart, broke in half, within the first 10 minutes, then slept with it.

Poster = me punching.

Have a grand day everyone.

No comments: