Tuesday, April 20, 2010

63 degrees

Good afternoon again,

It would be an even better afternoon if this 'chill' would kindly remove itself from the forecast.  It's dissapointing when you walk outside thinking it's going to be 75 and breezy, and it's 63 and breezy. Jeans and hoodie weather.  On Saturday, Ben and I were preparing for a birthday party we decided to have for him.  It was about 62-64ish that day, and it just wasn't quite warm enough to even have the windows open.  I was so dissapointed. I kept glancing at our thermometor outside in hopes that it would warm up later in the afternoon, but I had no such luck, it stayed a steady and chilly 63.

The party was fun, just a group of our friends, a few we don't even really talk too, we had lots of beer and I ate way too much cheese. I got rid of 4 blocks of cheese that night though between myself and the party attendees. Enough said about that.

So the weightloss thing you ask? Oh, it's going the same.  Just me fighting with the scale and me losing. I thought about this morning and decided that my metabolism has flatlined.  It's non-exsistant.  My army has retreated and I'm battling that peice of crap all by myself with a nerf gun.

The only thing that I can think of that is slowing this process down for me so badly is me working in an office. Sitting on my butt 8 hours a day with no movement. 

I feel like the more I try and the more I think about it, the less that happens. I've been listening to everyone but myself for the past 4 months, and from now on, I'm listening to myself.  I'm going to keep working out, and keep eating good, stop worrying about it, stop listening to everyone's advice on what to eat, what not to eat, what to drink and what not to drink, what to do at the gym...I just don't care anymore. I'm just going to carry on with what I'm doing and live my life and I'm confident the weight will start peeling off eventually.

Well my 'friend' is here for her monthly visit, and I'm fighting a migraine right now, so I'm gonna go.

Sorry for the short post, I will post more later, scouts honor.

No comments: